Rally Sticker- numbering - what size?

technichen

Observer
Hey I have a print shop that I work with here in WV that can make them waaaaaaaaaaaay Cheaper!!!! I just need the High res image and a number list!:sombrero:

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
the price for the green/yellow in 7"x17" is about $5 each but that's with the empty white space. each team would need to find the numbers to put on them.

the $60 one is for the large magnetic stickers. I don't think we want to go that route for now. I don't have the image for that.

But my question is regarding size - do we think 7"x17" is big enough?

Hey I have a print shop that I work with here in WV that can make them waaaaaaaaaaaay Cheaper!!!! I just need the High res image and a number list!:sombrero:

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
I'd have to find my own race numbers?

Hopefully not - once we decide on the size, we can probably get a bunch of numbers made.
Or alternatively, I may ask the printer (or technicien) to print it in. But leaving it blank leaves more room for last minute changes...

So that's why I am asking if you think this would be too big or too small....

The Rover Shop

Explorer
or if easier if the number space is big enough all harware stores etc have the numbers.. for house signs etc..may make it easier if something gets lost or..??? or maybe do a couple of spares with it blank...or a black sharpie would easily do a number...7.5 x 17 is fine for me..blank or numbered..

The Rover Shop

Explorer
So did we find a printer for these..are they in the works, I have a guy also who has done my camel stickers for me... these would be REALLY cool if they could be done in that reflective stuff...talk about POW of a night time.. added safety feature as well..maybe one of the colours in reflective..???

Enrique Vega

Love the logo and size. These are going to look great! Where on the vehicle will they be shown? And how do they stick on? If for some wild unforeseen reason that they have to be removed, will it leave a sticky residue?

Simply loving the development of this rally... just sayin' ... with a big grin :wings:

aka rover

Adventurer
Hey Christian

When do the Decals get sent? I am leaving on NOV 10th and want to have them on the Rover for the Road trip down from Alaska.

aka rover

Adventurer
Got the window decal Very cool!!!!

001.jpg

Could I get one more Christian ? I will pay for it of course, it wont fit on my windshield so Iwill pit them on the rear quarters.

Ed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles