4x4 Van Resources

Overland Explorer

Supporting Sponsor
Overland Explorer 4x4 Sprinter Van Conversions

We are just now getting the word out about our 4x4 Sprinter van conversions which have been very well received in Canada. We are a Master Upfitter in Canada for Mercedes.

Please check out our website and Facebook page in our signature below.

Thanks !

https://youtu.be/TO7086SMalg

AtAron

Hi All, stoked to find this thread.

I've got a 1989 Toyota Townace 4x4 Diesel 5 speed Manual and i'm looking to do a pop-top conversion with upper bunk. I'v hit up all the spots listed here (as well as GoWesty). So far Colorado Campervan, GTRV and GoWesty got back saying they don't have a topper that fits (GoWesty was pumped on the van but they only do germans)

Anyone else out there have any ideas or any more recommendations for shops that might be able to help me out?

Hi All, stoked to find this thread.

I've got a 1989 Toyota Townace 4x4 Diesel 5 speed Manual and i'm looking to do a pop-top conversion with upper bunk. I'v hit up all the spots listed here (as well as GoWesty). So far Colorado Campervan, GTRV and GoWesty got back saying they don't have a topper that fits (GoWesty was pumped on the van but they only do germans)

Anyone else out there have any ideas or any more recommendations for shops that might be able to help me out?

you're gunna have to get something from australia, or japan, or adapt something from a VW etc.

maybe Fiberine can put a high top on it?

_hein_

Observer
Great resource thread!

We provide 3M Thinsulate(TM) and other up-fitter parts and supplies to the custom van industry.
We are both proud and fortunate to have many of the top DIY and professional van builders as our customers.

All the best,
Hein & Kim
DIYvan.com
Impact, Inc.
541 490 5098

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
For the last 2 years we have been playing with the 4x4 Chevrolet Express vans as seen in our SEMA builds. If you had a chance to see this years build thread it gives you a peak into our 4x4 conversions. https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/road-to-sema-growing-up-garage-edition.188815/
With lots more coming in 2019 we will post a lot more pics and details in our videos. Until then here is a link to what we currently offer for the Chevrolet Express 4x4 vans.
https://weldtecdesigns.com/product-...-suspension/chevrolet-express-4x4-conversion/

If you have questions, please let us know.
WTD

Czech

Does anyone know of a shop that would convert Chevys to 4x4 around Michigan or Ontario, Canada? I've talked to Randy at Advanced 4x4 and he'll do it but I'm all the way over in Ontario/Michigan area....

SgtGuppy

Anyone have a lead on Fiberglass Hi-Tops for Ford vans out in the CO or greater Rockies area? Fiberine tops are sweet, but the shipping out to my little corner of Southwest CO doubles the already expensive price tag. Probably going to make my way through the scrap yards here soon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles