BMX

Adventure IQ

Explorer
Not expo....but will get me back into expo shape while the stumpjumper is repaired. Picked it up tonight and will race this weekend. Redline 24" cruiser. Figure thisnwill help shed the couch pounds and have me ready to do bike travel this spring
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351134371.087671.jpg

....not only is it inside....its parked by the bed.....

BlackClassic

If Not Now When?
Nice bike, I tried the BMX thing and realized how hard it was. I have biked for a while but mostly casual rides, but when I got a chance to ride my brother Haro ZIppo I jumped on the chance only to realize its not as easy as it looks. I like the way your bike is set up than my Haro mainly the position of the to the rear tire. The zippo's rear forks seem alongated making the balance slightly off. Now I can't do jack squat for tricks except for the small bunny hop of or wheelie but I can do more on my full size Trek than I can on the Haro. BMX is fun none the less(at least from the videos I have seen:))

GREENI

Adventurer
Cool, I have a Stay Strong Team GT frame,(I'm a friend of Stephen Murrays brother and a close friend of Marco, who runs Stay Strong) 24" Cruiser, will get pics later.... And an FBM Gypsy, of which the head badge I have tattooed on my arm.
Both bikes live in the house. The missus won't allow them outside !
Here's the Gypsy
photo%2520%252818%2529.JPG

sxharr05

Adventurer
Not a Cruiser, but here is my Redline RL-840 resto-mod. Used mainly to ride around the neighborhood with the kids:
121008_0001_zps794d9ab7.jpg

mazafaka

Racing BMX, made of steel and pretty heavy, with frame geometry which isn't for jumps onto the obstacles:
0_a3abf_310d4520_XXXL.jpg

0_a3ac1_f0ae53a8_XXXL.jpg

0_a3abe_2ef748e9_XXL.jpg

0_a3a97_da4dd2be_XXXL.jpg

0_a3ac0_bc87acbc_XXXL.jpg

This trials bike with no brakes is not good for riding through rough area because its gear ratio is always low and you fall off when rear wheel is skidding, like it happens on snow pathes for humans. But because of weight centered near rear wheel it goes through deep snow pretty easily.
0_a3abd_f59beba0_XXXL.jpg

This Norco Mountaineer is pretty robust, and the best off-road bicycle I have ever ridden!
0_a3a98_823cab8c_XXXL.jpg

0_73b27_5deacbfa_XXXL.jpg

I once have found an item from the boot, I thought yeti usually do not wear the boots :)
0_a3ac2_bbe0621d_XXXL.jpg

Whole the crew:
0_9aae9_e87c6704_XXXL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94