Colorado Front Range MK Dealer

NothingClever

Explorer
Does anybody know of a Mountain Khakis dealer along the Colorado front range who has a wide selection and abundant stock?

I'll be on vacation for a short 14 days and need to pick up a bunch of clothes before getting back on a plane and heading back to work. I'd like to walk in to a known store, try a bunch of stuff on, pay once and be done with shopping rather than burning up vacation time going from store to store.

htchmn

Observer
Contact MKs customer service, I'm sure they can give you the info you need, their # is 866 686 5425.

NothingClever

Explorer
Thanks for the customer service number. What I've run into in the past is manufacturers are often reluctant to share who their high-volume dealers are because it hurts other businesses (who carry their brand) competing for the same customer. Manufacturers have found this can make them unpopular with their vendors who have the choice to drop a brand from their line given the number of other competitive manufacturers.

NothingClever

Explorer
Thanks...yep, I used to go Jax back in my kolluj daze when New Belgium very first started :D . Running up there for some shoppin' gives me a good reason to also visit the brewery which my wife has pestered me about since we moved away from Colorado recently without ever taking the tour.

CCH

Adventurer
You might try the Bent Gate in Golden. I haven't been there in a while, but they used to stock quite a bit.

loup407

Adventurer
Boulder Army Navy store had a bunch of MK when I was last there. Try stuff on, as sizing has varied greatly in my last few orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles