Sam's 84 Expo Build

6pointslow15

#1 Baby Maker
Incredible work. Truck is looking amazing. I need to look into some shock hoops for my van! I really dig the jack placement.

Sam Huynh

Village Idiot
Got a bigish update. I would have updated this sooner, but photobucket is lame and started charging, so Im going to just upload the photos direct now.

So a month or two ago I went to URE and drove up some of the trails for a shakedown run and to make sure the propane functioned as it should. Heres a pic of after making it to the top of Daniel which is the hardest trail on the map.
daniel.jpg

After that I decided I wanted to add a stinger to the front bumper, and make some kickouts for the sliders to make it more usable. So I bent up some tubing I had on the floor and made this stuff:
slider.jpg
bumper.jpg

One of my good friends invited me to join the Appalachian Toyota Roundup held in Windrock so I decided to add more stuff to the truck. Because I planned on primitive camping, I needed to make a bed rack for my spare tire so I can use the bed for storage. Came up with this simple rack out of some scrap I had laying around: Also noticed I made a soft cover that covers the bed. Its my attempt at trying to keep items in the bed dry haha.
bed rack.jpg

Then last night I had the bright idea to add rock lights and bed lights for night wheeling. And that wraps up this update for now.
rocklights.jpg

Sam Huynh

Village Idiot
Nice rig, pictures are down on the earlier pages, would love to see the progress pics.

Yea photobucket took a dump. I need to go back and upload all the old pictures. I just haven't had time to do so yet with work. I'll see if I can get around to it this weekend.

Sam Huynh

Village Idiot
Its been awhile since I've update this, but I have since gone to using 17in trail ready beadlocks and 37bfgs. I recently went on a wheeling trip with a friend and managed to break the studs on my passenger side knuckle and completely destroy a trunion bearing.
banghead.gif
Anyways shes all fixed now.

20180902_230514.jpg
20180901_165055 (1).jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94