Collection of Mitsubishi Build Threads

off-roader

Expedition Leader
I know. that is where the fun cut off wheel comes in! we'll see where it goes when i finally have some to try stuffing under!
Be prepared to cut 1-2" off the rear of the front fender and similar amounts in back. Unless you truly hate your Montero's body you probably won't like the look.

zukrider

Explorer
looks dont matter much to me. i want ground clearance and the lowest possible COG. i may end up doing a 1" BL if necessary, but more for the clearance to do your fuel tank raise! started the foundation for my rear bumper today.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
looks dont matter much to me. i want ground clearance and the lowest possible COG. i may end up doing a 1" BL if necessary, but more for the clearance to do your fuel tank raise! started the foundation for my rear bumper today.
You'll need a 2" BL for the tank raise. At that level of lift the 35's will fit.

KIRK!

Amateur Philosopher
I hope to build a front bumper, a rear bumper, mount four Hella lights, build a Jerry can spare tire mount, replace one of the cats, Berliner the lower rockers, paint the hood black, build a holder for a second battery, rewrap the steering wheel...maybe more.

KIRK!

Amateur Philosopher
I'm actually looking at putting a motorcycle gel battery I have in the rear cargo area, enclosed, of course. I plan to modify a charger to charge it from the outlet back there. The idea is to run a fridge and nighttime camp lights off of it only.

Where are you putting the second battery?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles