Collection of Mitsubishi Build Threads

shov3lbum

Adventurer
I have a rough one from the other forum that I'm on.

http://msport97.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=off&action=display&thread=9864

You should check it out twistedsmily, we could use a new sport member! Danny (dannytuned) used to be on there too, he disappeared it seemed though, until I saw he just posted on here! Crazy! HE has a crazy sport :Wow1:, we could all one day hope to have the same as him!

btw, I'm 'monty98' over there

Last edited:
T

twistedsmily

Man. I looked through those builds
I like the rear tire carrier would it be possible to use a factory latch.
And that solid axle swaped one is bad a**

shov3lbum

Adventurer
Man. I looked through those builds
I like the rear tire carrier would it be possible to use a factory latch.
And that solid axle swaped one is bad a**

I was going to use the factory latch but someone destroyed the mechanism before I was able to salvage it. Edward has a nice sport too, solid axle swap, and 530k mi on the engine. He has a website too detailing everything. He is Es_97sport on the Montero sport forums. Has like 4 different sports currently I think?!

roaming knome

Observer
1989 Gen1 Montero LWB

Hello all,

Here is mine over on the Pirate. It has been a while and still plenty more to go!
89' Montero undergoing 4M40 2.8L TD engine swap and SAS with 80series Land Cruiser drive train. I might start a thread here on expo as well, but I may wait until I am further along.

Enjoy!

Adrian.

Offroadmuch

Explorer
Post your link (or missing ones above) in this thread and I'll add it to the list and request this thread be stickied.

Hey LaOutback,
It would be very convenient to update your first post with all of the added build threads in the respective Gen categories so we don't have to read pages of posts for new threads. Not that it is difficult but that would make it easier not to miss new ones for the readers.
-just a thought, I could be wrong :smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles