FWC Super Freak at SEMA

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Four Wheel Campers News Brief ...

For anyone that might be out in Las Vegas this week, we have a custom "Four Wheel Camper" on display at the 2007 SEMA Show -- just in case you might want to stop by and sneek a peak.

www.semashow.com

We teamed up with O'Neill and a few other big companies for special project called the "Super Freak".

SHOW DATES:

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 30 – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2007

LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

Superfreak.jpg

Superfreak+2.jpg

Superfreak+3.jpg

Superfreak+4.jpg

Dave

Explorer
bigreen505 said:
What, no disco ball?

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the interior pictures. A disco ball and a fog machine to complete the package. :)

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
I have to say... that's pretty cool. I have always liked FWC products but I personally haven't seen much that is new, innovative and different from them. While some of the elements aren't my style, I think it's awesome to see something like this come from them.

Makes me picture a custom color unit on my truck :)

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Photog said:
Man, that paint job is hard to look at.:smilies27
Who are they trying to appeal to?

It's just typical over-the-top-SEMA dressing. Same as every other kitted out vehicle at the show. Not practical but fun in that cheesy, sensory overload, Vegas kinda way.

FWC's of different colors than egg-shell white, would be warmly welcomed. Just one color at a time though would be preferable. :cow:

Photog

Explorer
That rig looks pretty spartan inside. Just my style. Although I don't like black; it always looks dirty (except for my camera gear, where black is sexy!:drool: )

Clutch

<---Pass
The paint (probably a skin rather than paint) is a little busy for me, it is nicer than plain ol' white. Nice to see the interior getting an update,looks more "Sports Mobile"...the wood grain look is wearing a little thin.

Any more shots of the interior?

TeriAnn

Explorer
SOCALFJ said:
Interesting to say the least.

If I'd passed it on the isle I doubt if I would have given it more than a single glance, quickly categorizing it as something aimed at inner city folks and not to me. It kinda leaves me cold.

To me the inside looks stark and lacking in warmth while the outside looks like it has been to the tattoo parlor a few times too often. But then again I'm just a country gal whose Land Rover has green curtains with lots of white daises. I'm not the kind of person that rig would be marketed to. Or at least that's my perception.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Flat-billers are the guys driving the "Trust Fund Trucks" in our neck of the woods. You know, the kid & his wanna-be Trophy Truck down the street with the white front fenders.
They're like a Locust Swarm at the desert races.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94