WIN A WAECO CF50 FRIDGE IF YOU PICK THE BEST NAME FOR THE NEW ATW MOTORHOME

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi Herm,

Please send an email. We need the email trail to track entry for the fridge competition. We are filing them all in order and will go through them all in a week or so. Thanks. Regards John.

Ronct110

Adventurer
Email sent.

If this is going to be the most ambitious 4x4 camper project, capable, toughest 4x4 Camper, worldly or global tourer, and a lot of expertise put into building them - use the tallest mountain summit or range names around the world.

My suggestion, if the camper will be one of its kind model. is to call it Mtn Everest or Everest. Planning to expand and perhaps build the first of several other unique new models. Call the 1st camper model K2 and then next model Everest; other mtn summits or ranges suggestions in a series of your new camper models: the Andes, maybe offer up a LHD here in the USA (smile) and call it Denali, Kilimanjaro, and even the Big Ben in Australia.

Good luck w/the new camper name(s)

Ron

kevint

Adventurer
I was planning to suggest "Recon" until I reread the post and realized you already have a product called "Recon."

Are you accepting multiple entries?

blackduck

Explorer
Well Ive submitted my entry
and if i win, as a show of good faith to the fine folk at ATW
I promise I wont put anything other than beer in the CF50 :coffeedrink:
rekon it would go close to holding a slab

alan

Explorer
Well if i win stu you can have it because if we meet on the road i know you'll have a cold beer:drool:

SWITAWI

Doesn't Get Out Enough
What about a "sneak peak" for inspiration... :)

Indeed. A napkin sketch of the profile would even be fine. Even saying it will look more like their Conqueror than their Commando... Just something to let us know where to aim.

Last edited:

blackduck

Explorer
Well if i win stu you can have it because if we meet on the road i know you'll have a cold beer:drool:

sod that alan
if i see a big biege truck on shiny bling wheels and steriods coming towards me we'll set up camp on the side of the road (or johns driveway) and drink the whole slab :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles