WIN A WAECO CF50 FRIDGE IF YOU PICK THE BEST NAME FOR THE NEW ATW MOTORHOME

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Hi Stu,

Best wishes for the new year.......sorry still haven't decided. We just got back to work today and there was another 100 or so names submitted over the holidays so we should tally them up and hopefully make a decision this week.

Regards John.

blackduck

Explorer
Hi Stu,

Best wishes for the new year.......sorry still haven't decided. We just got back to work today and there was another 100 or so names submitted over the holidays so we should tally them up and hopefully make a decision this week.

Regards John.

thats ok john I can wait
just keeping it at the top of the page

im amazed at the amount of punters that want to see a picture of it
Wheres the fun in that?

I mean lets face it, to date has ATW produced a vehicle that hasnt had the WOW factor
or is that the 12 year old boy coming out in me
whatever it looks like Im sure it will be awesome
and while im sitting back with a cold beer out of my 50L Weaco fridge Ill be a happy camper :wings:

whatcharterboat

Gee , you guys are impatient. Haha. Must be the troppo weather up in theTop End. Soon . Got it down to 3 names from 600 ....now just checking we don't upset any other companies with what we choose. So ....another couple of days.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode in the Chinese restaurant when they are waiting for a table.
The owner's response every time he is asked "how long will it be" responds with... "not long, 5 minutes". :)

blackduck

Explorer
Gee , you guys are impatient. Haha. Must be the troppo weather up in theTop End. Soon . Got it down to 3 names from 600 ....now just checking we don't upset any other companies with what we choose. So ....another couple of days.

you wouldnt be saying that john if you spent your days living in hope
and drinking warm beer

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode in the Chinese restaurant when they are waiting for a table.
The owner's response every time he is asked "how long will it be" responds with... "not long, 5 minutes". :)

After a long drive the kids are told that the camp site is "just around the next corner"

whatcharterboat

On behalf of the management of ATW , a sincere thank you to all who took the time to prticipate in this competition. It was originally done for a bit of fun but the huge response was humbling. So again thank you especially to those that sent such detailed explanations and justification for their entries. In the end it was something simple that stood out. As we are now trying to market the "ATW" name rather than the full wording, we settled on "ATW Global Warrior" to keep the Warrior alive.

As for the winner, he was just notified by phone today and we will post his photo up as he recieves his prize.

Kind regards
John.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne