Arb? 2 adults-1small child?????

mph

Expedition Leader
Anyone have an arb rtt? How does 2 adults and 1 small child work? Child would be 5 yerars old...was thinking 2 adults could sleep parallel and have the child sleep on one end perpendicular...

Thanks for any thoughts

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
We have a medium-sized Mombasa and a 2.5 yo. He fits between us pretty good right now and probably will for a few more years. The only problem is he is a roller and a turner. We usually have to replace him a few times a night.

zukrider

Explorer
great question, as im in the same boat. remember that there are different width RTT's.

CVT has a 2 man, and a 4 man. im planning to get a CVT 4 man with the 3' annex addition for rain cover over the ladder!

good luck in your search and be sure to post up your opinions and results!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Anyone have an arb rtt? How does 2 adults and 1 small child work? Child would be 5 yerars old...was thinking 2 adults could sleep parallel and have the child sleep on one end perpendicular...
That's how i've seen it done and as a matter of fact, i've seen a family of 4 in one. Tight, but it works and needless to say.. everyone is super warm :D

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I am '6"5 so there isn't much chance of someone sleeping the other direction. My Mombasa has the extension also. I am hoping to raise it a little higher (its mounted over my pickup bed) and incorporate teh gazebo in the future.

This is the model I have (not mine here though).

RTT9011.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles