1985 FJ60 Daily Driver Montana

Up for sale is my 1985 FJ60. Silver in color, original paint job with slight oxidation in places. Nearly zero rust, some on the frame that is surface only and a few rust spots in paint chips. Original 2f with 215k miles, all smog equipment is there. It has the original 4spd that shifts great along with the original transfer case that works great as well. I have babied this cruiser since I bought it but that doesn't mean I haven't used it. It has taken me way up in the mountains and I just returned from a 3000 mile round trip back east with no issues at all. I would turn around and drive the same trip tomorrow. The interior is great for a vehicle of this age. Driver side seat has a tear in it. The back floor mat has a big stain. Tires have 3200 miles on them. The dash has 1 small crack in it. Windows are great, front has one small chip in it that is a challenge to find its so small. I could keep driving this for years with regular up keep but I would like to get into a 40.

Asking 5200 obo
Location Missoula, MT
Trades ? fj40 dd 1975+

Email me at kcorbgnol@gmail.com for more pictures or
Feel free to call/text me at 406-560-1019 for more info or pictures.

It is listed locally on craigslist and I have gotten a few bites but nothing serious yet.

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 275
  • eng.jpg
    eng.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 257
  • pas.jpg
    pas.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 262

Forum statistics

Threads