Single wheel conversion questions.

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Hello,

I've tried Google et al and have come up empty handed. What are the more common wheel sizes found when converting a Fuso FG to single rear wheel?

Has anyone been successful in adapting a Mil-spec (Type) wheel with CTIS and or a beadlock such as a Hutchinson to an FG?

Thanks

4xdog

Explorer
As in here and others.

Searching on ExPo is a downright pain. Near useless. I use Google as a site-specific search. Try something like this in the search window (without the quotes, of course):
"Hutchinson Fuso FG site:www.expeditionportal.com/forum".

That syntax forces those terms only on the ExPo forum.

Don

Last edited:

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Searching on ExPo is a downright pain.
As much as I love the Expo forums, I totally agree that searching for something specific is virtually impossible.
Even the advance search does not offer the option to search for specific text in a thread, which is really sad. :(

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Before starting the thread, I really did search. I found a few with SRW info, but I was curious what the popular combinations were and I couldn't find anything related to Hutchinson or other beadlocks.

Obviously Mog has it down, or has spent enough time in this section. Either way, the help is truly appreciated.

daveyd

Observer
As in here and others.

Searching on ExPo is a downright pain. Near useless. I use Google as a site-specific search. Try something like this in the search window (without the quotes, of course):
"Hutchinson Fuso FG site:www.expeditionportal.com/forum".

That syntax forces those terms only on the ExPo forum.

Don

Excellent tip! Thank you Don. :smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior