Tigers like snow

ed604

Adventurer
Hello all,

I have been out exploring and I thought that I would share some pics of my tiger out in the snow. I have been very pleased with my tiger in the 10 months or so I have owned it. I find it to be quite capable off road (for my needs) with very good on highway performance. The pictures are from two different trips. I wish I had the second set of chains on the first one!

tiger on a snow hill.jpgsnow road tiger.jpgtiger on a snow hill dug in.jpgtiger stuck on a snow hill.jpg

I still intend on a few more mods to finish it off but for now I am just getting out and using it.

cheers,

Ed

Attachments

• tiger on a snow hill.jpg
    tiger on a snow hill.jpg
    522.7 KB · Views: 77

ExpoMike

Great pics and nice Tiger.

Which model ARB bumper is that? I assume it's for a Ford as I have not seen any for 2nd Gen Dodge's with the full wrap guard.

ed604

Adventurer
Hello Mike, you are right it is for a ford. I modified it to fit on the dodge. the widths are almost identical and the front shape is very similar. I just had to cut the frame rail mounts and move them over to fit the dodge. I also removed the middle bar that it comes with, so it didn't block the headlights.

Ed

fyreles

tiger

Hi Mike, we have an 02 dodge tiger hard side motorhome. Doing some of the standard engine, suspension mods, we put a cargo platform on the rear. Looking to put a snorkel air intake on it, any ideas if anyone makes one? thanks, Les

Bamawama

Love to see more Tigers!
Here you go boondocking Florida
7f28d86937d795d30168a425d56a38ac.jpg
322aebb9cb3acc2a2e2f4b0b5f701ec0.jpg
a12ae34ae94d40fdce0ed6fb084eb17b.jpg

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles