VERMONT OVERLAND TROPHY, August 7-12

MBurzon

Photo/Video, Mechanic, Cook, Driver, First Aid
Count me in. I'm looking for a teammate as well. I'll have a friend with me flying in from Colorado. Here's a picture of my truck as it sits today. I'll do my best to grow a solid 'stache... :)

IMG_5240_zps845fcf63.jpg

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
Ray
It is the project P38 truck in its original form. the goal was to use the L322 but it will not be ready in time. Hopefully next year.

Ray_G

Explorer
Ray
It is the project P38 truck in its original form. the goal was to use the L322 but it will not be ready in time. Hopefully next year.

Cool, looking forward to seeing the rack setup on the P38.

Next year you should try it with the L322 on 20" rims...dressed like a rap star. Oh wait, we still need to figure outfits for this year...
r-
Ray

zimm

Expedition Leader
Zimm, yes, it is sold out, but we a few single entrants looking for teammates. If you sign up on the waiting list, you'll be given first priority for a match-up with an existing entrant. Thx!

This is a two truck event. Are they two truck teams short of people or single trucks short a truck? We have a g and Pinz looking to get in.

zimm

Expedition Leader
The G is having issues...

i have 2 parachute rigs...

a 97 f350, 4" lift, lsd front/rear m12000, alaskan camper in the bum. i want to take this one due to comforts, but i dont know the terrain.

or

a am lx470. full body armor on front, sides, rear, under,,, warn in front, may put one in the back, rtt, no lockers, just traction control...

what says the group going? shall i risk the full size camper? or stick the smaller rig? :)

Roudy

Observer
The G is having issues...

i have 2 parachute rigs...

a 97 f350, 4" lift, lsd front/rear m12000, alaskan camper in the bum. i want to take this one due to comforts, but i dont know the terrain.

or

a am lx470. full body armor on front, sides, rear, under,,, warn in front, may put one in the back, rtt, no lockers, just traction control...

what says the group going? shall i risk the full size camper? or stick the smaller rig? :)

Hey Zimm,

I'd use the smaller rig. I'm running my Excursion and have been on VT trails twice now. They are very tight and you'd probably damage that camper.

zimm

Expedition Leader
Hey Zimm,

I'd use the smaller rig. I'm running my Excursion and have been on VT trails twice now. They are very tight and you'd probably damage that camper.

now thats a long rig.

yep. just checked out the dry run vid on the VO website. trees trees and more trees. there would parts of the camper everywhere. this aint moab. :)

i hope it drys out. the traction control isnt like lockers in the muck and wet stone. ... better mount that second winch.... good thing my team truck is pinz. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz