VERMONT OVERLAND TROPHY, August 7-12

CMDavenport

Newbie for life...
My son and thinking about the Moto option. Do we have to carry all our camping gear on our bikes or could my wife support evening base camp out of our 4rnr?

My son and thinking about the Moto option. Do we have to carry all our camping gear on our bikes or could my wife support evening base camp out of our 4rnr?

Sorry CM, you gotta carry your gear. You can reprovision each day, so at least you won't have to carry lots of food, water and fuel.

Great father/son event! Thanks!

Rider192

Observer
TEAMMATE AND SECOND RIG NEEDED

I AM ACTIVELY SEARCHING FOR A TEAMMATE FOR THIS EXCURSION! (hence, the caps lock, lol)

I haven't had anyone commit to this trip. Many want too, butt..... I would like to build the team and register ASAP. I am located in Saratoga Springs, NY. I was originally planning to head out West, but after going to the VT Trophy page, I am hooked. If you are serious, send a PM. I will be driving my 2013 Jeep JKU (35"s Rubicon Express 3.5" lift etc).

GO TO vermontoverland.com then checkout the Torphy 2013 page!

ps. I'm using the money I would have spent on gas to Colorado on more mods!

Last edited:

ajk150

As soon as I heard about this I got excited for it. Already got a friend to agree to navigate in my car. Rider192, I may need a teammate, not sure yet. I'm waiting for a friend to figure out if he can or not. But once I find out I will let you know.

Rider192

Observer
As soon as I heard about this I got excited for it. Already got a friend to agree to navigate in my car. Rider192, I may need a teammate, not sure yet. I'm waiting for a friend to figure out if he can or not. But once I find out I will let you know.

I was able to form a team. I hope you can get a friend to join you.
thanks for your consideration.

Lazzm

Observer
Hi Guys, I am also in need of a VOT team-mate - any leads greatly appreciated - I am a transplanted Brit' based in Rhode Island and already have a spot in the event (however original team-mate didnt sign up)...... will even grow an official camel trophy moustache if that helps!

many thanks !
lazz

'95 RR swb
03 4runner
Evo VIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles