Truck bed drawer system

Caleb Long

Go for the adventure!
Hello my name is Caleb, new to the portal but wanted to start a thread on my drawer system build. The set up I had in the truck bed worked well but I saw ways to make improvements. I took everything out, tool box (hand made-side mounted), water tank (20gal), spare tire (side mounted @rear of truck bed) etc. and started fresh with a 41 gal auxiliary fuel tank and from that point back will be the drawer system. Today will be a garage day and will post pictures soon.

aricea

Caleb -
Welcome to the forum. You might consider posting up your build in the "Post-up-your-drawer-storage-system" thread under the "Storage Solutions" section. It is right at the top of that list. Lots of good ideas for drawer systems have been shared there already, and I am sure others will enjoy viewing your solutions as well.
Good luck with your build! - - - Aric

H0LLYW00D

Observer
I was looking a building a pull out storage container for my truck, and after looking at the cost i ended up getting a Bedslide and will be bolting some pelican cases in the front on a custom mount.

swirvin21

Hard Corps
Got mine used for under $500....can make your own with angle iron and I-beam along with a few large roller bearings.

Caleb Long

Go for the adventure!
Yeah that doesn't sound too bad. Thinking about it, that is a very effective way to rig your gear. I'd like to see a picture when you get it done if you don't mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles