Soon To Be Owner of H3T Alpha

Yesterday after work I relocated the ARB compressor that I had from in the bed of the truck to under the hood.

I wish I had just installed it here in the first place, but I guess better late then never!
70beaf427fc94cdb8c7cf71cafef46bd.jpg

6b7b8646d45d3e89b4b6060d8b11ad93.jpg

Went out camping:

This is a poser shot from the first morning - we had driven for hours in the dark only knowing the general area we want to end up, not really sure what we would find. Ended up camping right on the edge of the lake, and in the AM I saw this opportunity and couldn't pass it up:

Then we continued on after some breaky for 175-200 km's of logging roads to the west cost where we had beautiful weather and almost a private beach:

... but that didn't last too long, this is my ankle after about 20 min after the ******** up:

I seriously **************** my ankle but since we were about 300 km's from the nearest hospital we didn't want to waste any time packing up and getting out of there

But it ended up being a severe sprain and will take about 16 weeks to heal according to the Dr.

Here is a video I put together after seeing that there was not much out there for installing a snorkel on a H3

I am open to suggestions on videos to make in the future & I would appreciate if any of you guys like/share/follow!

Cheers!

So I ended up jumping on a deal that I couldn't pass up.

I bought two 150ahr AGM batteries for $190us. (For both)

I guess they are similar to a group 27 (just 2" taller) and were old stock from an AT&T communication tower that just was upgraded and made it no longer useful to them.

Here is a photo from the member that put me on to these batteries: (SuperBuickGuy)
3c72ba0c7b9fd6dc436f39fe3d8645ed.jpg

If I use both then I can run the fridge for around 10.5 days without charging them!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94