Soon To Be Owner of H3T Alpha

Just a quick order update:

I have the following on order:

-JK snorkel for a DIY set up (I think it looks better then the ARB set up)
-Air Doc Intake
-K&N Intake

I'll post pic's as things come in and as they get put on!!

After all this is done then it'll be time to make some sliders, then rear bumper and tire swingout followed by front bumper and winch!!!

"Double Cab Bruce"

I just came to the realization that my GF and I have taken to calling the "T" "Bruce" don't ask me why, we don't know it just one of those things that comes about.

The reason this is funny to me is that my inspiration for looking into the H3T is that I really really really wanted a Double Cab Brute!! Well I guess I got his IFS cousin Bruce!:snorkel:

Just a random connection I thought I would share haha

calebennis

Adventurer
Let me know when you get the Air Doc in. Would like to hear your thoughts. Will order probably later this week.

Good the H3 crowd is growing :coffeedrink:

Just wanted to give an update on the Air Doc situation, it will not work on the S/C 5.3L....

He was prompt at canceling the shipment and giving me a full refund and I couldn't have asked for better customer service, even though I have no input on how the product works I can at least vouch for their customer service!

Good the H3 crowd is growing :coffeedrink:

I went out on a "Toyota" trail run this weekend with my T, it was the first time meeting this crew.... I heard them all chatting later as I was airing back up & they were all commenting on how surprised they were and how capable the T was and yadda yadda yadda

I did find me break over point however! So sliders are next up on the drawing board!

calebennis

Adventurer
Yeah that makes since on the Air Doc... No worries. One way for me to find out is to order it :coffeedrink:

Ha yeah indeed i know how that is. H3 gets a bad rap from the H2 for there offroad capabilities... Having the adventure package atleast for me is huge, and makes mine alot more capable. Sliders were one of the best things (protection) i added for my Jeep and plan to get some for the H3 here pretty soon. Not really driving any terrain yet were i need them. As soon as i plan a decent trip i will get them for the assurance.

GazaH2sut

hey Ramrod nice H3T ...if you're interested , I belong to a Hummer club and am also in Edmonton , there is a bunch of us Alberta guys that try to get out at least once a month to places like mclean creek and Wiaporus, just outside calgary ..I own a H2 SUT that Ive been building/modifying over the last 4 years . Ill post a couple links to some vids of us wheeling ....if you'd like to come on a run, you are more then welcome ...we also dont mind other rigs tagging along ..jeeps , yoda's , whatever .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_-gwNcTq7c&list=UUqlyuC7U4HmILU52MovdYQA&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THNJTiTtdkc&list=UUqlyuC7U4HmILU52MovdYQA&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qja8JQ4-zAQ&list=UUqlyuC7U4HmILU52MovdYQA&index=1

hey Ramrod nice H3T ...if you're interested , I belong to a Hummer club and am also in Edmonton , there is a bunch of us Alberta guys that try to get out at least once a month to places like mclean creek and Wiaporus, just outside calgary ..I own a H2 SUT that Ive been building/modifying over the last 4 years . Ill post a couple links to some vids of us wheeling ....if you'd like to come on a run, you are more then welcome ...we also dont mind other rigs tagging along ..jeeps , yoda's , whatever.

That sounds awesome! Do you guys have a website you could pm me, or how do you organize runs? I was just at Wiaporus falls on Friday! had a blast!

So my JK Snorkel is supposed to be out for delivery today, hope it makes it here for the weekend!

My plan is to build the extension from the air box to under the "hood vent" via the inner fenderwell

Then have the JK snorkel mount up to the extension tube underneath the hood vent on the pass side, then clearance the hood vent to all for the snorkel to come out from under it and up along the windshield, which at that point would have to be heated up to follow the window of the H3T (not the JK which is slightly different).
If there is not enough room to put it under the hood vent then it will go on top like this:
snorkel 1.jpg
snorkel 2.jpg

Hope it works!!

Yay Look what got dropped off at work today!!

Snork.JPG
I had given up hope for getting this guy any time soon!
Luckly he can right at the end of the day in the last delivery! The box was wrecked but all of the contents were fine.

I will get this put on this weekend as long as the crazy snow stom they claim to be coming doesn't wreck my plans too much! (15-20cm of snow(6-8 inches)).

I'll snap a bunch of pics and let ya'll know how it goes! Planning to do a variation on what I have seen on H3's so far!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online