Equipt's Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series For Sale

jjstahl3

Explorer
I love 110s. I had a SIIA RHD 109 for a couple years. And I have spent some time with them in southern Utah. But alas, I am getting soft. Comfy and quick is my realm. Thanks though.

I'm not one to jump ship as I've been driving a defender for almost 4 years now but that would be one land cruiser I would not mind owning - where were you a year and a half ago - anyone want a 110 for sale today only so I can try a Land cruiser?

Screen Shot 2013-02-20 at 9.41.56 AM.jpg

taz223

ExplorationOutfitters.com
If this doesn't sell please put me in line as seriously interested and in the market. Thanks!

Matt
(580)916-0394

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
A very solid rig that will make someone very happy! I have had the opportunity to help Paul with this build over the years and spent many, many days out on the trail with the him, without doubt it provided much of the inspiration for my recent 100 Series build. This rig is done right.

Inukshuk

Guide
Outlaw's Run 2007 (64).jpgOutlaw's Run 2007 (140).jpgIMG_0568.jpg
A very solid rig that will make someone very happy! .... many days out on the trail with the him, .... This rig is done right.
x10 I just had a flashback to the many adventures and riding with Paul in Utah last June. This rig is in great shape and wins the Good Karma prize.

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Thanks for the comments guys. Very kind. Daniel, the photos are a flashback for sure. Good times, all of them.

The gentleman with the first offer has decided not to purchase. Second offer pending, and five more on list. Stay tuned.

Thanks again.

Equipt

After a bit of a delay, for pretty good reasons, the first buyer has committed to the purchase. Thanks to everyone that has commented on the sale, and to the individuals that have contacted me for purchase. I appreciate your patience as we put the deal together.

Cheers,

Equipt

Here are some of the photos of the interior, just for the record.

Tembo Tusk Drop Down Slide.jpgRear Access 3.jpgPassengers Side Clam Shell 3.jpgDrivers Rear Clam Shell 3.jpgFridge Box with net.jpgBottle Opener.jpg

Topgun514

Adventurer
Sad to not see this in the driveway in SLC anymore on my 220 Bus route.

Though if I can give away maybe the next build, I have seen a silver vehicle in the driveway.

Equipt

Paul, where can I get the small netting as shown in picture #5 of your last post?

Cliff

Pretty slick, huh? I picked that up at the Abentuer Allrad Overlanding show in Germany, June 2010. There was a guy over there the buys all the overstock car seat nets from Merc/BMW/Volvo/Saab and sells them at car shows. I think it cost me $10. Well, plus a ticket to Germany, 5 nights lodging, transport. I seriously thought about buying a pile of these from the guy and shipping them over here to sell. Shipping is the barrier there. I would be the easiest similar solution would be the back of a seat at the local salvage yard. Or buy one from the Dealer parts counter to match your vehicle.

Cheers,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier