OZTent - inside pics please

Richietherocket

Adventurer
So I have been thinking of getting an OZTent for a while now. My issue is there are no dealers in CO for these and dont know anybody that has one. I have seen all the videos on putting them up and taking them down but I have never seen the inside of one.

I am wondering if the the aluminum frame goes around the entire floor or just on the sides?
Is there anyone that can take a few pics and post them up here. Would love to see it empty and with your gear inside if possible. I need to know if are mattress will fit and not be punctured by the frame.
The "boss" isn't going to authorize anything this expensive sight unseen.

Thanks

Rich

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
I have an RV-2. I sleep on an air mattress on the floor and have not had any problem with sharp edges. As far as tents go, this is a great product. The only drawback is the size and wrangling it into the carry bag. Neither is an issue that comes near to outweighing the positives. As you already know, set up is so simple that there is no chance of a squabble with the S.O. at the end of the day as one might have with a conventional tent.

Lichen

Explorer
I have an RV3 and was only able to find these 2 pics. Hope it helps.

attachment.php

attachment.php

XJINTX

Explorer
Lichen, hate to highjack a post but what cot is that? I have an RV 2 and use a standard big cot... I'd like a lowboy type one. I had a chepo and the middle leg kept collapsing ;)

Lichen

Explorer
Lichen, hate to highjack a post but what cot is that? I have an RV 2 and use a standard big cot... I'd like a lowboy type one. I had a chepo and the middle leg kept collapsing ;)

It is called a Go-Kot. The legs come out and the whole thing rolls up into a carrying bag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior