96 Discovery So Cal

gchinsr

Observer
I have a very clean 96 5 speed
167k miles, but not an issue.This has been my DD for a while now. No over heating issues, or check engine light. This year, she got a new OME suspension, Meridian Steering box, valve covers(took care of oil, coolant leaks)erg at same time. I just replaced the passenger front door window regulator and lock mech, so all doors open properly.There is one last small leak left to fix, at back of T/C, but I can't physically work on that one. The PO had replaced most the plastic, and rubber bits that usually need replacing, so all the work already done now. It's a west coast car, and very well taken care of, and it shows. Originally from Colorado, so no SAI, and runs quiet. Interior is very good shape, with 1 small hole in the drivers side carpet, and 1 tear on the drivers upper seat. The rest is very, very clean. Sniggles, dent by gas filler, rear windows don't always work, drivers door lock does not alway pop up.had door apart, but not sure why it does this now. I Have the roof rack bars, jack, 2 key fobs, owners and workshop manuals all here. She sits as stock now, but have a lot of upgrade parts as well if this is what you want. Custom roof rack(SD style) Single Cardon front, rear u joint drive shafts, Sumo HD steering bars, winch mount, ladder, steering guard, newer series lights, cup holders,and light bar w/100watt upgrades. I know there is more in the garage to dig out, and will come with.a few locals have seen and driven her, and may chime in, as to the condition, and drivability. $4.5k takes all. Please PM with email and will send a pic bundle. image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
Thanks All,
Greg

Last edited:

gchinsr

Observer
Price Drop- 96 Disco 5 speed

New price $3,995 obo takes all.interior pics show flaws noted,tear on the seat, and hole in the carpet.
Thank You,
Gregimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Happykamper

Explorer
Got to say Greg is a great person to do business with. Recently purchased a IBS dual battery system from him and the expeariance was flawless . Exactly as discribed , business part of deal was perfect.
Thank you Greg and best of luck with this nice disco

gchinsr

Observer
Price Drop

Reaching my pain/$ threshold, so here goes. $3750.00 for all. OBO
Thanks for looking,
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears