New Adventure Trailer Chaser Owner's Experiences

Arlo

Adventurer
That is one of the reasons why I designed the trailer's body with straight sides to form a cube. Mud just drops down. :sombrero:

13824732no.jpg

But better mud flaps will do a better job for sure!

G_fresh

Adventurer
That is one of the reasons why I designed the trailer's body with straight sides to form a cube. Mud just drops down. :sombrero:

But better mud flaps will do a better job for sure!

Yeah, I agree with the vertical surfaces helping to shed mud. Even our near vertical trailer fenders and vertical LX450 kick panels accumulated this Baja, sticky mud...

You have an interesting looking trailer!

loup407

Adventurer
Nice! We bought a used Horizon a few years ago and have out at least 15,000 miles on it. There isn't much we'd change about it. One of the best things about an A/T trailer is the people at A/T. Martyn and Mario ( and the rest of the team) have been awesome in answering questions and helping us get it dialed in. I think you'll love your trailer.

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
A very thoughtful write up Ryan. Thanks for sharing your impressions of trailer life with the Expo community.

MrHuffy

Storage question

We have a '10 Horizon and just love it - best product in the space imho .. Am curious if anyone has seen a locking, water/weatherproof storage solution that would fit between the box and the RTT... About 6" high.

I'll look for a pic to post.. Martyn? Mario? Anyone?

Thx!

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
I agree with Titan that a rifle case would be the best off the shelf solution. 2 of them would likely fit under your rack supported by brakets similar to how Equipt mounts a table under a K9 roof rack.
We have a '10 Horizon and just love it - best product in the space imho .. Am curious if anyone has seen a locking, water/weatherproof storage solution that would fit between the box and the RTT... About 6" high.

I'll look for a pic to post.. Martyn? Mario? Anyone?

Thx!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior