JKJenn's M416 Build

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
*DOH!

Another trailer hits the market. How did you come to the decision to sell this after all the work?

JKJenn

Adventurer
*DOH!

Another trailer hits the market. How did you come to the decision to sell this after all the work?

Great question. :)

I am looking into moving into more of a hard-sided camper - a stand-up tear drop so I can travel for extended periods of time and work from my camper. I don't have room at home for 2 trailers. I am sure my neighbors won't love me having a bigger one, but they will manage. :)

I get closer to leaving suburbia all of the time.

VanIsle_Greg

I hear you there. I would LOVE a teardrop, but my wife has said "No freakin way" until we get a bigger travel trailer for the family trips. lol

Good luck with the sale, good price.

JKJenn

Adventurer
I sold it today. Hoping to order one of these next month. I will pick up another RTT at some point for more remote travel. Probably an autohome or another hard-topped tent so I don't have to fight with those ridiculous covers.

tab3.jpg

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
There was a TAB there last year.
Lots of high end fifth wheels and diesel pushers.

Lots of YINZER campground trailers with the loft second floor.
Campground info and a dozen or so pop ups and a couple A liners.

Maybe I will see you there. My kids like to go and play house.

Happy New Year!
Mark

VanIsle_Greg

I like the T@B trailers as well as the Little Guy stuff. We looked at the R-POD Bunk model as well... pricey but well equipped. My buddy is building a super lightweight all wood and glass (boatbuilding style) Teardrop...so want one now.

Teardrops = all the rage now

Oh and Congrats on the sale!!

VanIsle_Greg

Nice trailer. We looked at those (for fun) when we bought our trailer. Nice kit in there!! Comfy and well set up especially for the size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior