3D CAD files for FG?

trl

Curious if this contact worked out for the CAD files. I know the post is old, but I'm interested in getting the files as well.
Our box was built and installed by Unicell in New York. They had specs from Mitsubishi regarding clearance. We have never had an issue with clearance or twisting. Try emailing Mitsubishi for those specs. We've had good luck contacting a Mitsu engineer by the name of Leighton Good, address: wlgood@mitfuso.com

Donald Greene
www.questconnect.org
Adventure Learning Foundation

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
BTW... I am still looking for a 3D model of the FG84/FG140 cab, should anyone have access to one and would like to share.

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
Hey Own, sort of along the same lines of this thread, do you (or anyone) have some sort of diagram for the subframe (for the LWB) that could be handed to a fabricator? If I end up buying the truck I am looking at this weekend it might be a good starting point.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
The frame rails vary slightly with each model. I have 2D CAD drawings of the FG84, which is designated as a medium wheelbase. As far as I know, there is no long wheelbase model Fuso/Canter, just short and medium.
pugslyyy had new frame rails made for his truck, so he may have CAD files for that.

VerMonsterRV

Gotta Be Nuts
My mistake, in the US it looked like there was 2 options, a SWB and the longer one (which I think is the medium that I called the LWB). So the truck I am looking at is a 2010 FG140 MWB.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
The frame rails vary slightly with each model. I have 2D CAD drawings of the FG84, which is designated as a medium wheelbase. As far as I know, there is no long wheelbase model Fuso/Canter, just short and medium.
pugslyyy had new frame rails made for his truck, so he may have CAD files for that.

Yes, I have CAD files for the straight part of the frame (behind the step down).

new frame.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles