ADD FELLAS! where are the poly bushings?

on your website?
am i an idiot?( possibly) for missing them?
or have they been removed from the site, no explanation given?

needing the trans front diff mount bushings.
some other stuff....

thanks
davie in oregon

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
They're off the site while we work on some supplier issues. They'll be back soon.

When 2018 rolled around I looked over the year prior and realized that 60+% of the messages I get are from people wanting to know; if bushings are in stock, when the bushings will ship, if the bushings they ordered have shipped, where those bushings are, or, simply have application questions. It became clear that while bushings aren't our focus, they're driving most of my attention and my attention is better spent in getting our proprietary armor and upgrades produced and in stock. Most of these issues can easily be fixed with how we do things between siberia and here, delays and lack of clear communication have been the major hurdle. For 2018 we will only sell from inventory and we won't carry a ton of stock. Our newsletter will likely be how we announce restocks. There's some stuff on the shelves right now. If you send me a PM with what you're looking for, I can probably get you squared away.

yes what u got going is needed and indeed appreciated by we hombres.
so, keep the faith an dont let business get the better of you.
we got your back.

but,,,,if there is ever the chance to connect with mohenic garages......

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Dave,

We've managed to get the website updated completely. In reading other posts I've noticed you have a gen 1, the only poly mount we have for diff or trans is the gen 2 stuff. Nothin exists for a gen 1. Sorry bud.

Swank Force One

Adventurer
That said.... if you're open to getting your hands a bit dirty (and you need to, owning a Montero), you could always try this, i've used them a few times for unsupported platforms and they work great:

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/diymmi

If you're super handy, you could spend hours tracking down the equivalent stuff from McMastercarr to save entire dollars.

im upgrading to gen2 completely guts,feathers, and all in.
susp
axles
diff
rubicon t case
steering
the works. trans will stay as gen1 though. does this upgrade mean i can re bush?

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
If the transmission stays as a gen 1, you're limited to the gen 1 trans mount, if you get a gen 2 trans mount, you could probably make it work, im going to be trying this on a 2 door that was a 2.6 with a 2.4 efi swap and gen 1 trans. It needs a new mount but they dont exist, so i was going to try and retrofit a gen 2 assembly. No idea when it will happen, be sure to let us know if you work it out.

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
That said.... if you're open to getting your hands a bit dirty (and you need to, owning a Montero), you could always try this, i've used them a few times for unsupported platforms and they work great:

http://www.energysuspensionparts.com/diymmi

If you're super handy, you could spend hours tracking down the equivalent stuff from McMastercarr to save entire dollars.

back in the day we used window weld to fill our DSM motor mounts. might be similar, looks a touch softer, which would be better.

just begun to think abbout trans mount. to be honest, i ve never even looked under there at the mount. but will this season, as i hear her rattle and thump around under there.

with a standard energy suspension block of poly , i am guessin i could get something happening, or a generic motor /trans mount....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle