Adventure Tool Company's 1987 FJ60 "Rhino Ride" - Part 2 (2023)

jgaz

Adventurer
The switch looks good on that panel along with the “Aux. Millennial Anti-Theft Device” aka the hand choke
Nice job

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Took the RhinoRide for a 90 minute drive from the mountains to the front range, via Denver rush hour traffic, to attend our Rising Sun Club meeting. Tons of fun, camaraderie and instruction before the upcoming Rising Sun Cruise Moab event in 2 weeks.

The RhinoRide will be making the trip, trails and volunteer for the week!

IMG_3554.jpegIMG_3555.jpegIMG_3556.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3554.jpeg
    IMG_3554.jpeg
    547.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3555.jpeg
    IMG_3555.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3556.jpeg
    IMG_3556.jpeg
    494.5 KB · Views: 4

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Ok…..37 year old Cruzer, 4.2L 6cyl tractor motor, 4.56 gears, h55 trans, dual ARB air lockers front and rear, 15x8 BFG MT’s on steelies and you still get stuck in your own backyard messing around in the snow on the shooting range….one day I’ll grow up!

Seriously, warming this beast up for 2024 Cruise Moab in 2 weeks! Also prepping some new Adventure Tool Company RMR gear bags for testing!

IMG_3564.jpegIMG_3570.jpegIMG_3562.jpeg

Last edited:

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Can you show the gear bags?
That way the Chinese can have their “improved” version ready for Expo in May!:ROFLMAO:

Man......Ain't that the truth!

As I get older and people tell me to "write a book" about my past life and it's funny, interesting and scary stories, I also plan on writing about the realities of bring a small successful business to life and the dishonorable people and companies that steal from others as a normal course of business.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Gassed, loaded and heading out in the morning.....354 miles one-way so, giving that I have to go over two high passes on I-70 and it's a 2f motor I shoulder get to Moab sometime at the end of next week! Cheers.

IMG_6715.jpeg

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
What do you do on the 2024 CruiseMoab Rescue Team?
Official Parts Go-fer! Literally picking up parts and running them out into the field for complex field repairs. Loved it!

IMG_3772.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior