Aftermarket Seats: Recaro Expert Vs. Scheel-Mann Vario F

Steve_382

It seems like for $5,000 or so you should be able to take the vehicle somewhere and have these seats installed professionally including all wiring, seatbelts, swivel bases in a van, etc. Just my thought.

andy_b

IDK, I thought that they were easy to install (apart from aforementioned washer issue - but this was more a poor documentation issue rather than a difficulty in install issue).

Daviticus

I install these at Wasatch Overland on a regular basis - we typically stock a pair of Vario Fs in gray or black, but can order anything from them. 99% of the time I'm wiring the heaters, seatbelts, and installing swivels at the same time. They're very nice albeit (in my cheapo opinion) expensive.

Curtis in Texas

Adventurer
These SM XXL seats look to be a perfect items for my Class A Motorcoach upgrade as I do the complete remodel. It's what we use as a base camp when we tow our 4X4. Mainly because it has plenty of tools, a mig welder and plasma torch in the basement for "after" trail repairs. That. and the wife has this thing about having her own bathroom, AC, Bed and kitchen..........

I'm just tagging this conversation so I can find it again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman