All shiny and new

jhobbs

Didn't know where to put this and not really expedition related, but I thought it was a neat shot. Lots of new shiny green trucks with shiny new winches and fresh red hook tags. It was a beautiful sight. About 30 new trucks in all.

Attachments

• twra.jpg
    twra.jpg
    583.1 KB · Views: 30

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Can't zoom in clear enough/far enough to read the door decal. Whose trucks are these?

jhobbs

2012-07-30 12.13.45.jpg
Looks like Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency ...

- Andy

That is correct. A couple of "supervisors" must be getting these. The F250s were fitted with Mile Marker winches, the F150s had a brand I've never heard of, but it has been a few years since winches have been on my radar.

Torxx, any good? I hope my tax $$ isn't being spent on crap.

Saiyan66

Adventurer
Those do look pretty, sometimes people think my Dodge looks like a game warden truck because of the color. Hopefully your state actually needed new trucks. If it was California they would have ordered 30 new 2012's to replace their 2011's with 20k miles on them.

lstzephyr

wanderer
Those do look pretty, sometimes people think my Dodge looks like a game warden truck because of the color. Hopefully your state actually needed new trucks. If it was California they would have ordered 30 new 2012's to replace their 2011's with 20k miles on them.

Sometimes people ask me if I am with the fire department because of the color of my truck. It cracks me up.

Those are some nice looking new forestry trucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior