Alloy wheels for Iveco Daily 4x4 to be available soon - Globally

bru21

Hi All,

I thought I would introduce our company,

Expedition Vehicles Australia Pty Ltd, located on the Sunshine Coast.

We are producing vehicles based on the Iveco Daily 4x4, and have our prototype under construction now.
Almost all the components will be built in house at our purpose built facility, allowing for rapid customisation and later modification or repair.

They will be released for sale later in the year, and will complement the Daily 4x4, that will be imported to our specifications.

EVA has on order alloy wheels purpose manufactured for the Iveco daily 4x4.
These will be available in June / July.

Every aspect of the rim has been designed and built to our specifications, using elements usually found on high end off road race rims, to make them bulletproof.

They are approved for road use in Australia and ASIA, to 1800kg loading, are 17” x 9” and weigh in at 13.5kg.
We are also undergoing TUV certification for European sales.

Final pricing will be established soon, and is expected to be a highly cost effective solution to wheel replacement on the Daily 4x4.
EVA can also provide all locally offered brands of tyres in 33"/35" and 37" sizes and fitting / balancing.

Put your name down for access to the first shipment, this will be on first come first served basis.
This will be under no obligation, I will simply contact you directly as soon as they arrive.
Please see my email below. Please also advise how many units you would be interested in.

Best Regards,

Justin Beall
Director

Expedition Vehicles Australia Pty Ltd
4/4 Endeavour Drive,
Kunda Park,
Queensland,
Australia 4556

Phone: 0402337734
Email: justin@expeditionvehiclesaustralia.com.au

www.expeditionvehiclesaustralia.com.au

Last edited:

Nasty610

I have a few questions. What is the bolt pattern and center bore diameter? Will the wheels be forged or cast? Will there be options such as back spacing, width or diameter?

Last edited:

bru21

Hi,

The PCD is 170mm and the bore is 130.1mm. The wheels will be cast aluminimum, and rated to 1800kg (with physical testing).
The standard width is 9", diameter 17" and the back spacing has the tyre center sitting pretty much where the tyre center line on the standard 36" would be.
The track width is almost identical to standard.

It is important to note that the rim is 9" wide as the available tyres in the 12.5" widths generally need to be fitted to 8.5"+ rims.

At this stage we will only be supplying these dimensions, as it is a legal requirement in AUS to have overall track less than +25mm.
The diameter will also remain at 17" as that is the most common diameter with 10+ Tyre variants available here in a 37"

I hope that answers your questions,

Best regards,

Justin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12