Alu Cab "wood box" rooftop box - Boise - $400

79bj40

I have a used Alu Cab rooftop box for sale in Boise.

Overall good condition though it is dusty in the photos as I just returned from a desert trip.

There was some slight cracking on the front corners that was repaired to Alu Cab guidelines by making some fitted backing plates out of aluminum and riveting and sealing the seam. There are some holes drilled in the top that were from the trax mount that was removed. I covered the holes with Gorilla tape and since it's up where you can't see it, I never even noticed.

It's a great box and holds an enormous amount of gear and I can't imagine not having one after using it for a while. New, these sell for $1000 and ship for an additional $400. You can pick this one up for a mere $400.

It's in the sturdy cardboard box that Alu Cab ships them in and ready to go.

Attachments

• wb5.jpg
    wb5.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 164
  • wb4.jpg
    wb4.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 165
  • wb3.jpg
    wb3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 171
  • wb2.jpg
    wb2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 163
  • wb1.jpg
    wb1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 163

eaneumann

Adventurer
Is this still available? Are you willing to ship? Might be able to make it that way, I’m in Colorado.

79bj40

Is this still available? Are you willing to ship? Might be able to make it that way, I’m in Colorado.
I still have it though someone in Oregon said he was interested. Let me see if I can find his contact into to see if he still wants it.

I can ship it as it is in the original Alu-Cab box but it's big and shipping will be pricy. Pickup would be the best option.

79bj40

OK, it's available if you want to pick it up. Shipping would likely cost as much as the box. When I got my new one, I drove to SLC to pick it up. I might be able to get it to Pocatello but I'd have to check. The Revelco installer is stopping by here on Friday to do an install for me and is driving back down there where he is based afterwards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan