Another Nissan here...

IZVERG

Adventurer
Hey guys, heard a lot about this place from some people over on The New X (Creek, mainly). So, what is this place all about?!

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Welcome to ExPo fellow Nissaner and San Antonion!

We're about overland adventures. Being as self sufficient as possible while enjoying what's around us. A good example would be a multi-day trek through Big Bend, or some backroads of NM such as the Continental Divide Road.

Not a lot of areas in Texas per say but there are a couple.

Overland includes hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, and even hunting. It's all a matter of what's your interest.

Peck

Observer
Yeah. Its THE Peck (I like the sound of that).

Just been hanging around Pat. Working, trying to stay out of trouble, spending money on my truck.

Its been quite awhile. How's married life? I see you have an addition to the family now, congrats! How old is she?

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Welcome to ExPo! Great place here with tons of good info. Lots of motivation here to get out and do what you do. Cool to see another Nissan, now post some pics of your truck when you get a chance. :sombrero:

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Little over three and a half going on 14. Getting TALL too! She's as tall as some five year olds but then again mommy and daddy are close to 6'.

Peck

Observer
3.5 years?!? It's been that long? Wow. Where have I been?!?

One of these days we'll actually have to meet in person. HAHA! I may be up in San Antonio next month for a day, I'll be sure to let the San Antonio crowd know.

Thanks for all the welcomes, I'll start a build thread....soon as all my junk arrives via Brown Santa. ;) You too Chase! You know you want to show off your X some more and that lovely MadMaxx products.

sami

Explorer
Better throw down some pics of all the recent additions to your whip.. Share the love with the ExPo people..

-Jason

IZVERG

Adventurer
Haha, nice to see some of the same crew here! Here are some expo-worthy pics, I guess:

Big Bend trip last summer

P6130493.jpg

P61304831.jpg

P61304981.jpg

P61305241.jpg

Of course my X has come a long way since last year. New rear bumper:
P3061416.jpg

Custom roof rack courtesy of my little brother:
P2281360.jpg

P2281347.jpg

P2281364.jpg

And LED's anywhere I can squeeze them in!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears