Any idea what these might be?

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Here's the story:

A few weeks after I took the topper off my Taco, I was washing the truck when I noticed something in between the cab and the shell. After much effort I finally extracted this:

2008_0518_175700AA.jpg

2008_0518_175635AA.jpg

A vinyl/imitation leather pouch with a magnet that held it to the bed, with two pouches, each with a sheet metal "thing" in it. Overall length of each piece is about 9". Only marking on them is that one says "right" and the other says "left." Appears to be some kind of bracket but I don't know what.

Anyone have any ideas? I bought the truck used and I think the previous owner used it as some kind of work vehicle. It had a crossover toolbox in it when I bought it.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
taco chaser said:
Your right , it's the trim under the head lights, that's a bit weird......:confused:

What weird about it? You mean you don't carry spares in their own custom pouch :D

Seriously though, it really makes you wonder????

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Yeah, that's gotta be pretty near the bottom of the list of "spares" I'd want to have with me. Right up there with a spare latch for the center console! :D

Has anyone else ever found such a thing attached to their Toy? As I said it was in between the cab and the bed, behind the driver's side.

Go look now. I'll wait. :p

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
I wonder if it had something to do with the assembly plant? Like it was attached to make sure they got painted the same color??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior