Any info about Rockworkx Multi-Tool?

ExpoMike

Hi all,

I had this popup on FB and IG. Looking at this and watching the videos, it seems like it could be a nice tool that can replace a number of individual items with one unit.

I haven't really seen any "real world" tests or reviews and was curious if anyone has used one of these.

Thanks!

Hnoroian

Observer
No experience but Cool concept and handy for some. Personally do not like extendable handles on my axes or shovels. That better be some nice machining/quality the price too.

fourfa

Observer
And here I was thinking the Hi-Lift kit was expensive at $140...

I think there's an interesting idea here. But I'd need a burly, sharp steel shovel blade with a good point (this looks to only have a light duty aluminum sand/snow shovel at best) and a D-ring attachment (often need to shove on the back of the handle, this looks like a palm core sampler to me). Otherwise you're still carrying a proper shovel...

I get wanting a hitch step but I'd destroy that on the trail immediately. The various tubes, I'd need those to do double duty as a cheater bar that could handle control arm torques (~250 ft-lbs), slipped over a breaker bar or fixed spanner wrench. I don't think I'd trust what I see there...

overall impression - light duty. Might work for some situations but wouldn't displace any tools for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior