Anyone have a connect at Front Runner? Unresolved QC issues...

prasta

Crossposting from IH8Mud for additional reach.

Anyone have a contact at Front Runner, or maybe they have a presence on 'Expedition Portal'?

The slimline rack on my 200 series has had some issues with the finish oxidizing in a couple spots, reached out to customer service, and they passed me off to an account manager that covers their vendor relationships (I purchased the rack from CarID, since I had a coupon code) and after a couple rounds of back and forth, requesting information I had already shared with them, they've gone completely dark.

I do realize that things are wacky these days (supply chain, inflation, our pets heads are falling off, yada yada) but damn it sure feels like they are telling me to pound sand, without telling me to pound sand. I looped Customer Service back in, fearing that I had been set adrift in an overworked account managers inbox, so hopefully some representation in their CS software will get me back on their radar.

Has anyone had a similar experience or recommendations on where to go next?

Attachments

• IMG_6857.jpeg
    IMG_6857.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6856.jpeg
    IMG_6856.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6858.jpeg
    IMG_6858.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 31

gatorgrizz27

Might be annoying on a $1,000 rack, but nothing I’d hassle with removing and shipping it back for. It’s going to wear from items being on it anyways, and it’s aluminum underneath so it’s not going to leave rust stains on your car. Hit it with some Rust Oleum textured and move along.

BBsound

Adventurer
I just got a improperly assembled QD tent mount. Called them, left a VM, they called me back next day, I sent them a picture and they shipped me a new one.
Anton was his name.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12