Anyone have a Fjällräven jacket?

Nadir_E

Adventurer
Fjällräven sells a line of outdoor clothing (geared towards hunting and winter sport) that looks pretty bullet-proof, but it carries a similarly impressive price-tag. I'm seriously contemplating buying one (in the "cry once" vein) but thought I'd check here to see if anyone had any first hand experience with their products.

Thanks,
-Nadir

4xdog

Explorer
I have a Fjällräven shirt that I've worn for many years. It's big enough for me (I'm 6'6", almost 200 cm) and it's held up well to a lot of wear. 100% cotton, and it's faded a bit, kinda threadbare at the cuffs, but the buttons have stayed on through countless washings and it really doesn't owe me much anymore...

I think the brand is solid, and can recommend it.

Don

Last edited:

FotoValpen

Adventurer
Fjällräven means Arctic Fox and it comes from Sweden. It IS THE premium brand here in Scandinavia.

I can HIGHLY recommend their products! I have various pieces of their clothing and I have no complaints what so ever. Their G1000 fabric is fantastic for the killer Swedish mosquitoes. I was in Tanzania 2 years ago in an area where they really warned of malaria and the mosquitoes. I had had all my shots but it was a real added comfort to know I wasn't gonna get blood sucked through my clothing.

G1000 link: http://www.fjallraven.com/Materials/G-1000/

Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan