Anyone in the US prepared to buy and mail a jacket to me in the UK?

paulnb57

Observer
A bit of a long shot....

Ive convinced myself that I must have a Filson Levi truckers jacket, however the UK "distributor" is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard...anyroadup, it occurs to me that many of the contributors to this forum live in the USA and may be able to do me a favour and purchase a jacket for me and airmai it to the UK. I will of course pay all costs upfront by paypal or similar.

I just have to confirm garment size with Filson and Im good to go.....

Anyone up for helping out a limey?

Cheers!

Paul

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Good luck, hope someone helps out. Just dont' tell them your sending a cashiers check for 1000.00 and they can keep a small portion for troubles and send the rest back to you. Although I guess you are in the UK and not nigeria.

92path_68CJ

Crawl-O-Matic
Nice! I own three Levi jackets, not rain proof in the slightest (in their ordinary denim form), but my lined Levi and my button in Pendleton Levi are two of the nicest Jackets I own. There is a Levi store near my house, I wonder if they carry them. I could look into it if you're interested.

Last edited:

kd_walmsley

Observer
Paul,

I think we can work something out. I need a pair of used, manual, tilt forward seat bases from a 96-98 three door Discovery 1. I don't have time when I'm on business in London to visit a breaker to get them, but I do know Filson delivers to my home in the States :ylsmoke: We could meet in Hounslow/Heathrow.

Cheers,

Kevin
Recovering Limey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior