Anyone want the parts from my single speed?

I have all of the parts to make a mountain bike into a single speed (freewheel, not fixed), but I'm not ambitious enough to ride a SS around the steep ups and downs around here.

If you want the parts, I'll strip them off of the bike and you can have them. You pay the postage- probably less than $10 I'm guessing. PM if you want them, and I'll get back to you within a day or two.

Tip: Unless you have legs of steel, it's probably best if you live somewhere rather flat.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
WhereTheHellIsJames? said:
I have all of the parts to make a mountain bike into a single speed (freewheel, not fixed), but I'm not ambitious enough to ride a SS around the steep ups and downs around here.

If you want the parts, I'll strip them off of the bike and you can have them. You pay the postage- probably less than $10 I'm guessing. PM if you want them, and I'll get back to you within a day or two.

Tip: Unless you have legs of steel, it's probably best if you live somewhere rather flat.

I'll take them!!
I don't want to ride ss every day all day, but I want to turn my old bike into one. Great training tool! :clapsmile
Very cool of you!

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Ah, too slow. ;)

Riding an SS is, for me, an amazingly liberating thing. I'm no longer pre-occupied with being in the right gear. With an SS you're always in the wrong gear! So you can pay attention to what's around you instead of the mechanics of the ride.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior