APB for Stolen 95 RRC

Roverx

Observer
Hello to all the Rover Community!

My son who is a mechanic at JLR Omaha NE had his 95 RRC soft dash stolen today outside his residents.

It's a pretty unique truck . White 95 RRC soft dash with a 300 tdi 5 speed. It has a INTA roof rack and SG front & rear bumper that are galvy. It has custom RTI rock sliders and HD F&R suspension with Tom Woods Drive shafts

He started building this rover at 14 years old when he was in HS and finished it while he was in trade school.

If you happen to see this truck driving around or part pop up for sale please email me
roverxtdi@gmail.com or call 207 664 4802

Please share this post

Thank you,
Scott

Attachments

• IMG_5072.JPG
    IMG_5072.JPG
    936.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5073.JPG
    IMG_5073.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5313.JPG
    IMG_5313.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_5625.JPG
    IMG_5625.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 47

86scotty

Cynic
Man, that's awful news. That's a fairly rare vehicle in my part of the world (Southeast) except a bit higher concentration in bigger metro areas. I wouldn't think there would be a ton of em in Omaha either. Hopefully it's found quickly and not destroyed.

RR876

Hello to all the Rover Community!

My son who is a mechanic at JLR Omaha NE had his 95 RRC soft dash stolen today outside his residents.

It's a pretty unique truck . White 95 RRC soft dash with a 300 tdi 5 speed. It has a INTA roof rack and SG front & rear bumper that are galvy. It has custom RTI rock sliders and HD F&R suspension with Tom Woods Drive shafts

He started building this rover at 14 years old when he was in HS and finished it while he was in trade school.

If you happen to see this truck driving around or part pop up for sale please email me
roverxtdi@gmail.com or call 207 664 4802

Please share this post

Thank you,
Scott

Sorry to hear. I’ll make sure everyone in the Northern California Rover club knows to keep a look out.

Roverx

Observer
Thank you for all the support! Just a quick followup.

For what it's worth. Here is the VIN SALHV1243SA660565 Again, white 1995 RRC soft dash with tan leather interior. 300tdi and R380 5 speed and LT230 T-case. SG winch bumpers front and rear and both are galvy. Exhaust is modified to exit through the rear bumper. RTI rocksliders w/ square tube extenders added, also galvy. Tom wood F&R drive shafts. INTI roof rack with Hella lights. INTI only shipped 6 of these racks for RRC into the country. Castor corrected front Radius arms and rear trailing arms. This truck was featured in a Rovers North magazine article a few years back. Any and all leads are greatly appreciated! As mentioned, My son is a mechanic for JLR Omaha NE and started building this truck in HS. He knows it's just a truck at the end of the day but he is totally pissed. Several years of heart and soul wrenching went into this rover.

gatorgrizz27

That’s a bummer for sure. Hopefully it was some high school kids thinking it would be fun to joyride and it will be found in decent shape in the woods shortly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman