Apparently a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 had a 5.7?

PrecisionX

Observer
Because these guys are fake and don't know crap. The Zach Galifinakis looking guy has the 1997 Dodge Ram in this video with a "5.7 liter Magnum V8" huh? Sorry pal that would be a 5.9L or a 5.2L.... Ugh. Worst of all no one picked up on this? Editors? Producers? Common Sense?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TddmcIsWkFw

ZMagic97

Explorer
Not sure what video you are referring to since the link brings me to the newest truck challenge, but there is a such thing as an engine swap. Jeep didn't make the CJ-7 with a SBC 350, but there are a lot of them out there.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I was ready to dismiss this as another useless thread. Then I actually watched the link. This could be fun... I'm in for all four episodes. Having actually owned the three trucks in question ('77 F250, '85 K5, '98 Dodge 1500... close enough!), I want to know who wins!

rparker762

Observer
I saw this episode when it was on TV. Spoiler alert...................................................................................................................The Chevy wins but if you watch it all the way through, each vehicle could have made it if they weren't driving like ************ bags.

Saiyan66

Adventurer
I have watched a total of about 2 episodes of the U.S. version of Top Gear. The show is just plain terrible. Maybe if they got rid of Tanner Foust they might have a chance at salvaging the ratings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears