ARB 50 Qt. Fridge $599.99 TODAY ONLY

UnlimiDozer

Observer
4 Wheel Parts is running a sale where they are offering a ridiculous discount on a particular item each day, but it's a one day only sale. If you're not getting their emails, you owe it to yourself to sign up just for this sale, if nothing else.

Today's deal: ARB 50 Qt. Fridge for $599.99. Price is good in store and online. This is more than $275 off the going price for that unit (wish I'd found that good of a deal when I bought mine!), so if you've been looking for one of these, you'll not likely find a better price on it, ever! And they're offering free shipping on orders over $75, so this would obviously qualify.

I have no connection to 4WP, just trying to be friendly and pass along the info in order to help folks on here save some cash if this is something they're looking for.

Best to all

EDIT: Same deal at 4WD.com, PLUS, they pay the sales tax (U.S.)! Can't beat that.

perkj

Explorer
that is stupid cheap! I bought mine in 2012 for $783 shipped :(

I check the 4wd.com website and in addition to no tax they also have free shippping...then just when it doesn't get any better, 4wd.com also has 3% via eBates so you end up getting it for $582 to your door after the ebates 3%. Half tempted to buy a 2nd! lol

achuto

Observer
Wow, kinda gives you an idea what the markup is on these things. Perfect xmas gift for my kids, they keep borrowing mine. Thanks for the heads up!!

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
Such a good deal. Two of my buddies already picked them up. Free shipping and no tax is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reidbailey

Observer
Appreciate this post! I was able to snag one in the last hour. It will be here tomorrow! Thank you for sharing!!!

reidbailey

Observer
I received mine this morning quick two day shipping. Wish I saw the 4wd.com price and saved on the tax.

I lucked out. With the advice from here I paid $572.66 after ebates. Pretty stoked. Now just need to buy a cover and tie downs when I find a good deal.

Happykamper

Explorer
Don't think so they hit this fridge every year. By the way there out of stock till after Christmas lol. Sale what you don't have !
I myself am looking forward to the new metal version . ARB makes a great fridge . But it gets scuffed so easily , but they will take a beating . That being said I'm switching my fridge ex over to national Luna . There pretty much lifetime units.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears