ARB Drawer Attachment Points

Blackdiamond925

I just got back from a few days in Death Valley and the Mojave Road after installing the ARB roller drawers in my Jeep JKU a week before. I noticed there's no obvious attachment points for coolers, fridges, or other gear in the back. Does anyone have this kind of set up? If so, what have you done for attachment points. I stopped by FrontRunner to look at their stuff and they suggested drilling some eye bolts into the roll out floor.

17457365_10211231270471046_344361625383901836_n.jpg

ExplorerTom

Explorer
I added some D-rings like this:

And then I have 4 modified ratchet strap dedicated to holding the cooler on one side and my kitchen/food box on the other.

Shred-Head

I bought some 36" Aluminum T-tracks, cut them down to fit the ARB drawer and used 1/4" hex bolts with eye nuts to slide into the track. Works perfectly for securing loads and allows me to add or remove tie down points.

Photo Feb 03, 2 06 41 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 03, 10 46 46 AM.jpg

Shred-Head

Cool. I just bought t-tracks myself. I was beginning to wonder if if was a good idea.

Nice! So far it has worked really well for me... I bolted the T-track to the ARB rivnut locations rather than screwing into the top. I had to drill a few "access" holes in the T-track so i can add/remove hex bolts without having to un-bolt the T-track (the ends of the track are bolted down so i cant slide hex bolts/nuts in from the ends).

Blackdiamond925

I've got a single drawer unit, so I was thinking of just doing a front to back track. I'll have to consider side to side. It certainly prevents them from getting in the way.

Nice! So far it has worked really well for me... I bolted the T-track to the ARB rivnut locations rather than screwing into the top. I had to drill a few "access" holes in the T-track so i can add/remove hex bolts without having to un-bolt the T-track (the ends of the track are bolted down so i cant slide hex bolts/nuts in from the ends).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman