Arizona Metal Supply Locations?

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
I've got a couple projects and I just wanted to see where others in Arizona get their metal from?

Tubing, boxed etc.

SOAZ

Thanks Motomech. I've been by the IMS place before.
I may try the other one.
I can usually find some of the stuff I need in the scrap area. :elkgrin:

toy_tek

Adventurer
Tim if you get me a list of what you need, I can talk to the fab guy on the corner. They build huge stuff, like trestles, facades, down to fire escapes, etc, and have loads of leftover stuff. He doesn't typically deal with selling scrap, but since I throw some work his way, he's hooked me up before.

SOAZ

111db said:
Tim if you get me a list of what you need, I can talk to the fab guy on the corner. They build huge stuff, like trestles, facades, down to fire escapes, etc, and have loads of leftover stuff. He doesn't typically deal with selling scrap, but since I throw some work his way, he's hooked me up before.

Aha! Man that would be cool. I'll PM you a list.

Geronimo

Observer
Davis salvage, New and used. Downtown on Washington, on both sides of the street, no address but it just west of 4 wheelers supply. IMS is cool becouse they have small drops and short links of tube, ect. Other places to look up are Hot Metals and Tube Service.

SOAZ

Thanks Geronimo! I may just have to check that one out just in case. Sounds like some good deals may be had there.

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Hey tim I use
American Metals Co‎
Address:
740 W Broadway Rd
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480) 834-1923

- americanmetalsco.com

SOAZ

flyingwil said:
Hey tim I use
American Metals Co‎
Address:
740 W Broadway Rd
Mesa, AZ 85210
(480) 834-1923

- americanmetalsco.com

thanks Wil!

SOAZ

Cindy Worley said:
kindly elaborate your discussion.

Hi Cindy,
I was referring to metal for making things like bumpers, sliders, tire holders etc. Sometimes one can find good deals in the "scrap" sections of these metal supply stores.
Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior