Arnold Schwarzenegger's custom Jeep Wagoneer

tomas6791

Nice one.

From the article:
For starters, it packs a 6.6-liter Duramax diesel engine good for 500 horsepower. There's four-wheel drive and other off-road essentials, like massive tires and tube bumpers. Inside you’ll find a surprisingly refined mix of leather and alligator skin along with a cool CB radio and some tacky floor mats featuring the star’s most famous quotes and quips.

12 pictures and full aricle

fjatl

Adventurer
This interior pic deserves a call out as well, although I probably would have gone with "She's your baggage...you fall behind, you're on your own"

640x480xArnold,P20Schwarzenegger,P27s,P20custom,P20Jeep,P20Wagoneer,P20,P2813,P29.jpg,qm=1435456.jpg

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Only because they are dual tube bumpers. I am sure they are custom fab, and a great job at that.

Dr. Marneaus

Station Wagoneer
Ah yes. Off-road essentials such as tube bumpers, because as we all know any supposed off-road vehicle without a nice set of tube numbers is really just a mall crawler poser trying to be the real thing!

Ps this was just for sale on eBay for $80,000 recently so it looks like they dropped the price

Anybody else notice hat it's a wide track Wagoneer? Now that takes some good fab skills to pull off

borison

Adventurer
It looks fantastic but the side mirrors and bumpers don't fit the build. The wheels wouldn't be my choice personally. Not sure about the interior.

paroxysym

Adventurer
throw it on a trailer sans tube bumpers and those ugly *** rims... other than that duramax, widetrack, whats there not to like- aside from the fore mentioned items.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online