ATW USA Alpha Camper

Keyne

Adventurer
So want one of those. The comparison to the SMB shows how compact in length and height the alpha is. So nice.

Jsnable

This photo does a nice job of showing how the ATW Alpha camper has much more living space than the Sportsmobile, even though the Fuso wheelbase is a couple of inches shorter than the Ford E-Series van. (138 inches for Ford E-Series, 134 inches for Canter FG140)

I think that's actually a long wheelbase Chevy, but your point still stands. It's really nice to see a side-by-side as I haven't been able to find much dimensional info for either the ATW or Earthcruiser.

Jay

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Hi Jay,

Welcome to the forum. Their is a downloadable brochure on our website with a dimensioned drawing of the module on page three. Look here >>> >>> http://www.allterrainwarriors.com.au/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=3867

But it depends which truck you put it on and the bar work, winch, etc hanging out the front. Most of the trucks in that brochure have between 6500mm and 6800mm overall length. FUSO and Isuzu Global Warriors are almost the same length.

Kind regards
John

Last edited:

Jsnable

Hi John,

Perfect! I had missed that when perusing via iPad. That's very comparable to a long wheelbase Chevy or extended length Ford van as the picture above shows. I look forward to seeing one in person...

Thanks,

Jay

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
John,
A question.
Does ATW sell 'raw' shells ie: bare, no windows, finishing, etc ?
Over on Gumtree there is one for sale http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sunshine-coast-region/campervan/slide-on-4x4-motorhome-/1048662549.
I thought it was complete bodies or completed vehicles only ?

Hi Mog,

How are you mate?

The shell you mention belongs to one of the guys here at ATW. It was a project he was hopping to finish at home....but you know how it is...babies, bills and life gets in the way so it is now up for sale as is.

As far as us selling shells only, I cannot speak for ATW USA and suggest you send them an email to ask. However we are considering the sale of our new Global Warrior without windows, trim, electrical, plumbing, appliances, etc. to customers within Australia. No pricing has been set at this point as we are still trying to decide exactly what stage the shell will be finished to. This has only come up last week so it is by chance that you ask.

Regards John.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan