AutoHome Columbus Rooftop Tent $2,200

NJ_OVERLAND

Hello portal! Up for sale is my AutoHome Columbus (size small) rooftop tent. If you are familiar with hardshell tents, I'm sure you've encountered AutoHome in your search. I've owned the tent for the last two years and when the tent is not in use, it is stored inside. I have 10 nights in the tent camping in the Northeast and no complaints about the tent. I've had the tent on both my 4Runner and Subaru, and I gained at least 5mpg when I switched from a Yakima or Tempui style tent to my AutoHome. The tent retails for $4,000 so safe to say it is a great deal. The mattress is more than sufficient, and even though it is a size small, it easily fits two people with room to spare. You can store all of your bedding and ladder inside the tent, which is super nice, I currently have two sleeping bags, three pillows, and the ladder in the tent and it closes just fine.

Located in Sparta NJ, local pickup only. Willing to travel up to 45 minutes to help someone traveling to get it, but please come prepared with tools and ensure the tent will mount to your roof rack/ load bar system. I currently have the tent mounted to Rhino-Rack load bars, a very simple setup.

Attachments

• forester 1.JPG
    forester 1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 91
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    640.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 81
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 4runner tree.jpg
    4runner tree.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
  • 4runner2.jpg
    4runner2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 80
  • 4runner night.jpg
    4runner night.jpg
    984.5 KB · Views: 71

XJLI

Adventurer
aw man, can't afford this now but if you still have it 5-6 months (I hope you dont!) I'll be your guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman