Awesome Service

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
The tracking update says that my AT Max Coupler will be here tomorrow... ...and I find myself vibrating in anticipation like a 5 year old on Christmas Eve.
:drool:

It's been too hot for us to camp since Father's Day but the Labor Day trip is just around the corner; the summer mods to the trailer are nearly complete.
Just need Max.

And this is how I got it.
I emailed AT last Saturday and didn't expect to hear back until Monday. But Martyn took the time while on his cross-country Teardrop trip with his Honey to reply to me ---- then Mario picked up the ball and had the product on the way Monday morning.
Awesome commitment to the customer and to the community in general. Thank you, gentlemen.

I should be able to load up everything and take the trailer for a practice drag on Sunday. If the weather is good and the trails are bright enough, I'll shoot a short youtube of the Max in action pulling a Compact.

maxcoupler.jpg

Borrego60

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Dude your gonna love it.I was going to go lock n roll till I saw the Max Coupler and now it takes the front row on the new Horizon. Real tight and no noise.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Dude your gonna love it.I was going to go lock n roll till I saw the Max Coupler and now it takes the front row on the new Horizon. Real tight and no noise.
Tight's not an adequate word; putting that locknut on required 3 hands and a very stout push.

Hint: put the grease in after installing in the receiver to avoid getting it all over your hands...

Honu

lost on the mainland
OK hope that was not your wife you made run along side to get the video :) hehehe

so far my setup has been good :) but fun to see a new hitch on our SA rigs :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998