Awesome trailer build

Was that the set up you were referring to?
you can also find in that build thread my set up for propane tank holder.

certainly was! Glad to have found what it was. I figure since I'm doing the axle swap and the sucker is upside down right now, I may as well keep it that way for the moment and weld anything on the bottom that I'm going to want there.

Was that propane holder a custom weld job that you did, or did you get that bracket somewhere?

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
"My" TrailBlazer came to me with those installed as well. This pic goes back to when I first joined here. The pit pins allow the custom feet to have more adjustment range.
TB-RearReceiver.jpg

IZZYDUSIT

Adventurer
certainly was! Glad to have found what it was. I figure since I'm doing the axle swap and the sucker is upside down right now, I may as well keep it that way for the moment and weld anything on the bottom that I'm going to want there.

Was that propane holder a custom weld job that you did, or did you get that bracket somewhere?

The propane tank holder was custom made and we made two of them- one for the front of the trailer for ease of reach to the stove and grill, and a spare one behind the fender for extended trips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12