Az Ford F-550 4WD with big Lance Camper (not mine)

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
But it's a dry heat....

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/rvs/d/2001-ford-f550-4x4-lance-1130/6240355853.html IMG_0290.JPG

For Sale 2001 Ford F550 4x4 and 2000 Lance 1130 Camper
15k or best reasonable offer. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have over the phone or in person.
If your interested please call to set up a time to stop by.

Please consider the age of this truck and camper before you contact me. They are used and show normal signs of use for their age. The camper has dings in the aluminum siding and shows signs of being in a hail storm on one side. But with the new paint on the truck and camper overall they look very good considering that they are 17 years old.

The front rack, generator, solar panel, controller, extra batteries, extended towing hitch are not included in the 15k price. They are also available for sale but not included in the price for the truck and camper. If you like the truck and camper and want the other items we can work out a fair price on those items as well.

This truck and camper are turn key ready to use. This truck runs and drives great and it's very reliable. Many of these 7.3 diesel trucks run 500k up to 1 million miles with the proper maintenance.

Regarding maintenance, I spent over $6000 on preventative maintenance and new parts/repair improvements since I purchased the truck 2 years ago. All of the repairs were performed by a certified diesel tech here in Phoenix. I have the receipts available. The truck currently has 297k miles, but that is likely to go up as I'm still using it until its sold.
1. 8 New Motorcraft Injectors
2. Front sway bar links
3. ICP sensor
4. Front Springs
5. New up pipes
6. New AC compressor
7. New front and rear brake rotors and pads
8. Two engine batteries
9. New fan blade, clutch, thermostat
10. New water pump
11. New serpentine belt
12. New antifreeze degas bottle
13. 6 new tires
14. New radiator
15 Urethane paint
16 New Engine oil and filters every 5k miles
17 New Transmission filter and fluid

2000 Lance 1130 Truck Camper Lance camper , Atwood wireless electric jacks w/ swing-out brackets to accommodate dually truck. Duotherm Dometic Refrigerator. A/C, two awnings, microwave oven. Patio lights rear and side, Fantastic fan, am-fm-cd stereo, dry bath, Fast gun camper tie downs. Everything works great.
Maintenance repairs, new parts for camper over the last two years:
1. New furnace fan
2. New wireless jack module and remote to operate jacks
3. Reseal roof seams
4. New urethane paint

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12