Bad Wheeling Day.....

cocco78

Adventurer
...which we in the area find hilarious since the runoff from the golfcourses in the area is much more harmful to the environment.
It's not the silt they were after; they're hunting Rednecks.
And they're winning.

The whole tellico thing is just stupid, I agree. I see now they are in there building roads and logging the **** out of it. Thats why they closed it, they wanted us out. Up in Michigan here we are getting chased out of places now to, hell we got kicked out of an area in the last couple years that was great wheeling. But the trail crossed a little blue ribbon trout stream and the DNR would give huge tickets and wait to ambush you if you crossed. Now they are building some sort of Sulfide mine there..... :Wow1:

But really, I'm all for wheeling and having fun and I do some questionable things as well, try not to though. But pictures on the internet can be taken completely out of context and used against us. But I stay away from water no mater what! I hate changing all my fluids and getting my ******** wet, its just a miserable way to get stuck!

muddyluxury

Observer
if you submarined it that deep... you need to look at both axles trans t-case and maybe engine oil. i know the diff breather for the rear is lower than spare tire carrier.

but thats why i cut mine out, it drains better. I too have been up to the grand cherokee in water, going why did i do this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12